CALL FOR REVIEWERS
A paper abstract should address and will be reviewed on the following four elements:
- Objectives or purposes
- Perspective(s) or theoretical framework
- Methods, techniques or modes of inquiry
Abstracts that will be given priority in being accepted are those that:
- demonstrate a relevance to the theme of the conference and the conference category under which it has been submitted
- reflect cross-national, cultural, sectoral and linguistic research partnerships and authorships.
- are clear, coherent, well written.
Only abstracts written in English will be considered. An abstract should not exceed 300 words.
If questions arise during the review process, please feel free to contact [email protected]