Additional room charges and policies
The room rates quoted herein will be subject to the following additional charges and policies:
- Rates are subject to all applicable taxes, currently 13% HST;
- Rates are subject to Municipal Accommodations Tax (MAT), currently 4%;
- Rates are quoted in Canadian funds and are on a per room, per night basis;
- Smoking rooms and accessible rooms are available on request;
- Rates are net non-commissionable.
Call to make reservations – Group Code: CUN1001
You must contact the Hotel’s Reservation Department at 1-800-991-8888 on or before the Cut-Off Date (September 2, 2019) and must identify yourself as being a participant of the Canada-China Reciporcal Learning Conference, and quoting the group code CUN1001 in order to receive the hotel rates above.
You will be required to guarantee your reservation for arrival by use of a major credit card. The Hotel will accept cancellation of guest reservations up to 24 hours prior to arrival and all deposits taken for those rooms will be refunded.
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
All guests will be individually responsible for payment of their own room charges, applicable taxes and incidental charges at the time of check-out. A credit card or a One Hundred ($100) Dollar cash deposit for each guest room reserved for incidental charges is required.